I know. What an egomaniac I am for reviewing my own film... except I'm not going to be doing that. The main reason is that I haven't watched it. Instead, I'm going to be posting up my top 5 favorite quotes from other reviewers who have seen and watched it and these all got a good chuckle out of me. Since the movie ended up coming out eight months ago, I think that this list will end up remaining unchanged. Enjoy.
5. "I would even say that this movie borderlines an amateur project at times. It really feels and looks that way, with its musical score and lacking editing at parts."
4. "Christmas Crime Story, a tragic Christmas tale that lays its melodrama on thick, confuses its audience and features incredibly bad acting."
3. "Insipid writing. Blatantly unbelievable and hackneyed characters."
2. "A Christmas Crime Story is a melodramatic tale of emotional torture, and it’s laid on thick."
1. "but every scene dragged in this drama wankfest of clichés."