I only skimmed through the script and I'm afraid this needs some work. Here's what I noticed instantly:
1) You're already making a mistake on the title page. "written by:" should be "written by"
2) "FADE IN:" should be on the left side from my understanding.
3) You're wasting tons of lines. Your action paragrahps barely exceed two lines. You're using a new line for nearly everything. Why??
4) The dialogues have way too many one-liners.
5) There are pages that are filled entirely with dialogue, don't do that. There's gotta be at least one line of action.
6) 99 pages is way too long for a comedy spec but then again if you'd write more efficiently the page count would be lower.
Good luck with the script.