All screenplays on the simplyscripts.com and simplyscripts.net domain are copyrighted to their respective authors. All rights reserved. This screenplaymay not be used or reproduced for any purpose including educational purposes without the expressed written permission of the author.
1. When I have writers block sometimes it helps me to write fan fiction
2. It helped me a lot to get back into the swing of things and now I´m writing an original found footage script.
3. It would be really helpful to get some feedback on dialogue and descriptions, so I don´t make the same errors in the next script.
4. I want to see if it grabs the attention.
5. Since the new original script has a lot of action, I want to know that I am writing action in a way that people can follow.
6. Of course I am willing to read your scripts in exchange and give you feedback.
7. And of course I want honesty. Uh, by the way I have a Wonder Woman script up as well. But this was from some years ago. I wrote it before Wonder Woman 2017 came out, but some feedback on that would be appreciated too.
Hey, John. Welcome to Simplyscripts. No need to be ashamed of writing fan-fiction.
I'll take a look at it for ya. Just have one stipulation, I won't force myself to read something that I'm not enjoying. Hope that sounds fair to you. I'll give it a peek and leave you some notes on the script thread.
Btw, here are some links that may help you out a bit: